We invite you to join a special group of patrons and supporters of contemporary Irish arts – Cáirde (Friends of) Solas Nua.
Cáirde members’ generosity is vital to Solas Nua fulfilling our mission. With Cáirde’s commitment and encouragement we are able to nurture and promote professional artists in Ireland and support them in sharing their work with U.S. audiences, traveling to Washington, D.C., along with developing local and international partnerships and collaborations.
As a Cara (Friend) of Solas Nua, your support would enable us to add the rich, distinctive and contemporary voice of a rapidly changing, diverse Ireland to the other cultural voices in the Washington, D.C., metro region. In a cultural sense, Solas Nua aims to create a community without borders, creating meaningful moments with art at the core. At our events, members of the Irish diaspora can connect with each other and with other groups, fostering a sense of global community while engaging with contemporary Irish arts.
Cáirde Solas Nua is the key to building long-term financial sustainability for Solas Nua and to help us plan confidently for the future
Benefits of Being a Member of Cáirde Solas Nua:
- Complimentary full pass for two to the annual Capital Irish Film Festival.
- 1 year’s complimentary pass for two to all Solas Nua live events
- Priority access to tickets for all events with reserved seating
- Invitation to annual Cáirde reception with Solas Nua staff and board
- Opportunity to meet visiting artists from Ireland
- Name in Solas Nua printed program material and website (optional)
- Knowledge that you’re helping to provide new opportunities to outstanding artists from across the island of Ireland through commissions of new work, presentations and performances.
Please reach out to our Executive Director, Miranda Driscoll, to find out more, thank you!